I include a regular ‘Tips and tricks’ column in the Editors Victoria newsletter, linking to many online resources and tools.
This month I wrote about editing Indigenous content – highlighting a discussion and resources presented at the national editors’ conference in Brisbane last year.
Other recent tips and tricks I’ve shared include:
- setting up Google My Business to enhance the search results in google
- how to search all your open browser tabs
- interview transcription procedures
- sizing your social media images
- protecting your online content from plagiarism
- using the Word Quick access toolbar.