I include a regular ‘Tips and tricks’ column in the Editors Victoria newsletter, linking to many online resources and tools.
This month I wrote about editing Indigenous content [IPEd archive, members only] – highlighting a discussion and resources presented at the national editors’ conference in Brisbane last year.
Other recent tips and tricks I’ve shared include:
- setting up Google My Business to enhance the search results in google
- how to search all your open browser tabs
- interview transcription procedures
- sizing your social media images [IPEd archive, members only]
- protecting your online content from plagiarism [IPEd archive, members only]
- using the Word Quick access toolbar.
See more tips & tricks articles on my blog.
Edited to update links, where possible to copies of the articles on this blog rather than the members-only IPEd (Institute of Professional Editors) archive.